Description for BPL Monophasic Defibrillator
A Monophasic defibrillator with a 5.7 inch LCD screen. DF 2509 has Synchronized cardioversion, remote charging through paddles, and an event storage facility.
- Display : 5.7 inch STN LCD Display
- Dimensions : 260 (W) X 280 (D) X 250 (H) mm
- Weight : 10.5 kgs (with battery & paddle)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid battery
- Battery Capacity: 12V, 4.5AH; 100 discharges of 360 joules or 7 hrs of monitoring with a fully charged new battery
- Monophasic defibrillator
- User-selectable energy levels from 2J to 360J
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- Less than 5 seconds to charge to 360J
- Remote charging from paddles
- 24 Events memory
- Minimum 100 discharge of 360J with a fully charged new battery
Specification for BPL Monophasic Defibrillator:
|Display Size||5.7 inch STN LCD Display|
|Energy Level||2J to 360J|
|Event Recording||24 hrs|
|Weight||10.5 kgs (with battery & paddle)|
|Dimension||260 (W) X 280 (D) X 250 (H) mm|
Supplies with Monophasic Defibrillator:
- Defibrillator Paddles (Adult & Paediatric) 1 no.
- Disposable Electodes 30 nos.
- Patient Cable (3 Lead) 1 no.
- Mains Cable (Power Cord) 1 no.
- Cardijelly 1 bottle
- Earth Cable 1 no.
- Accessory Bag 1 no.
- User Manual 1 no.
- Recording Paper 1 roll – 20 Meters.