The BPL Ultima prime D features a bright 12.1″ TFT high-resolution colour display. It can perform standard measurements and has a number of other features, including a 168-hour trend review, patient ECG monitoring, CNS connectivity, rechargeable batteries, and drug dose calculation.
Product Specifications of BPL Ultima Prime:
- Multipara Monitor with 12.1-inch High-resolution display – optional touch screen.
- Patient Monitor Standard Configuration – ECG, RESP, SPO2 (Digital), NiBP, TEMP.
- The device calculates drug dose & OXY-CRG feature.
- Efficient memory storage; option of dual Battery.
- Optional Parameters – Dual IBP, ETCO2, AGM, ICG, Thermal Recorder. Masimo / Nellcor Spo2
- Optional Connectivity – BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station, HL7 output, VGA for external display.