Devilbiss Bipap Machine is designed to enhance the breathing of patients with spontaneous respiration. Rather than breathing for the patient, it supports those who suffer from chronic respiratory failure, breathing difficulties or OSA. The DeVilbiss BiPAP ST – DV 56 adjusts to the user’s breathing pattern, alternating between IPAP (inspiratory pressure) and EPAP (expiratory pressure) (expiratory pressure).
It can also be set to a timed mode(T), in which the clinician sets the bpm (breaths per minute) and percent IPAP; or to a combination of spontaneous and scheduled operations, in which the unit cycles in response to the user’s respiratory rate but switches to the scheduled operation if the patient does not breathe within the programmed interval.
Key Features of DevilBiss ST Bipap Machine :
- Integrated, real-time event detection feature shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters
- Ten customizable trigger settings for inspiration and expiration
- Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S), Spontaneous Timed (ST) and Timed (T)
- One of the quietest BPAP on the market, only 26 dBA
- Large backlit LCD and a simple, easy-to-use patient menu-even in the dark.
- The Auto On/Off feature is user-friendly; starting the flow of air on breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Visual mask off alert feature.
- Flow rounding comfort feature is included
- Integrated event detection feature