Description for Medsun MD5100 Vital Sign patient Monitor (SpO2+NIBP+PR)
MD5100 VITAL SIGN MONITOR FEATURES :
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- 2.8” high brightness TFT LCD Display
- Parameters: NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SpO2 and pulse rate
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and SpO2 data up to 48 hours
- Powerful data storage and management, trend table.
- Visual and Audio alarms, adjustable.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor (in ambulance) monitoring.