Resmed Astral 150 Ventilator provides personalized care every step of the way. With both invasive and non-invasive options, they offer a lightweight design, exceptional battery life, and adaptive technologies to provide greater mobility and peace of mind.
Specification of Resmed Astral 150 Ventilator:
|Respiratory Rate||Adult: Off,2-50 bpm,Pediatric: Off,5-80 bpm|
|Delivered Pressure (cmH2O)||2-50 (leak circuit)|
|Delivered Tidal Volume (mL)||Adult: 100-2500 mL,Pediatric: 50-300 mL|
|Internal Battery||Lithium-Ion battery,14.4 V,6.6 Ah,95 Wh. 8 hours of backup power|
|Sound Power Level||43 +- 3 dBA: as measured according to ISO 80601-2-12:2011|
|Dimension||285 mm x 215 mm x 93 mm|
|Weight||7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)|
- Comes with all of Astral 100’s normal characteristics, plus FiO2 surveillance and dual limb circuit capacities.
- Astral can connect to AirView TM, a ResMed patient monitoring tool, through the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), which gives you access to important patient data1.
- Less maintenance
- Long working life
- High functionality
- Offers an impressive percentage of power to weight.
- The easy learning curve for doctors and carers.
- Responsive algorithms provide adaptive, customized ventilation as the disease advances.
- Flexible. Smart mouthpiece ventilation allows switching from mask to MPV quickly and easily without altering the circuit.
Features of Resmed Astral 150 Ventilator:
2–50 (leak circuit)
0–50 (valve circuit)
Adult: 100–2500 mL
Paediatric: 50–300 mL
Adult: Off, 2–50 bpm
Paediatric: Off, 5–80 bpm