- Highly compact and cost-effective.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL – DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance)
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents.
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour.
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent.
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology.
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel.
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
- * DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
- ** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
- *** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)
There are no reviews yet.