Description for Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
Brand : Philips Respironics
Model : Everflo
Philips oxygen concentrator is one of the best oxygen concentrator in the market. Features like light weight, low maintenance, lower power consumption, 3 years warranty, its long life etc. make this Philips Everflo spacial. Philips Everflo oxygen concentrator comes with come all the accessories including humidifier bottle and nasal cannula, filter set, power cable etc.
Specifications of Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator:-
|Product Name||Philips Everflo oxygen concentrator|
|Oxygen Flow(LPM)||0.5-5 LPM|
|Dimensions||58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23″ H x 15″ W x 9.5″ D)|
|Sound level||Approx. 45 dB|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)|
|Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM)||93 +/- 3%|
|Input Voltage||220V AC +/- 10% VAC (In India|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||-34 °C to 71 °C (-30 °F to 160 °F) up to 95% relative humidity|
|Input Frequency||50 Hz in India and Europe|
|Average Power Consumption||350 W|
|Operating Humidity||up to 95%|
|Oxygen Flow(In LPM)||0.5 – 5 l/min|
|Operating Temperature||12 °C to 32 °C/55 °F to 90 °F|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels||Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)|
|In the Box(Sales Package)||Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator,5L, 1 Nasal Cannula, 1 Humidifier Bottle, Filters set, Power cable, User Manual and other documents|
Key benefits of Philips Everflo :-
- Lightweight for easy transport : The Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine : Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs : No home care provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly : The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage : Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage in Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security : Philips EverFlo Oxygen concentrator is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication
List of Supplies with Philips Oxygen Concentrator Everflo :
- Oxygen Concentrator Machine Everflo 5L
- Nasal Cannula
- Humidifier Bottle
- Power cable
- User Manual and other documents
There are no reviews yet.