Neonatal continuous positive airway pressure support system with nasal or nasal congestion CPAP (Nasal-CPAP) will continue to positive airflow into the airway CPAP ventilator. Refers to the spontaneous breathing conditions, the patient should have a stable respiratory drive force and the appropriate tidal volume, in the entire breathing cycle of artificial imposition of a certain degree of positive airway pressure, which is conducive to preventing airway collapse, increasing the functional residual capacity, Improve lung compliance and improve oxygenation. In this mode, the ventilator only maintains a certain positive airway pressure, without mechanical ventilation. For spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Able to give the baby a safe and controllable oxygen concentration.
- It is possible to effectively maintain the functional residual capacity.
- Can help reduce the breathing done by the baby.
- Can reduce the need for invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Able to give the baby a better-wet gas.
- Can significantly reduce the incidence of chronic pneumonia (CLD).
- Can improve some of the lung physiological indicators, such as height, weight, and so on.
CPAP pressure generator:-
- With the CPAP pressure bar, it is easy to set the shock pressure from 3 to 250px water column.
- Automatic water level adjustment mechanism to ensure constant CPAP pressure levels.
- A removable water tank can keep the CPAP from being interrupted.
Technical specifications of Restohealth 03 Bubble CPAP:-
- Ventilation mode ( MODE) – CPAP (BUBBLE CPAP) mode.
- The scope of application – Applicable to spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Flow regulation LPM – 0 LPM-1 0 LPM (Varies in different Air – Oxygen blender).
- Oxygen concentration O2% – 21% -100%
- CPAP pressure – 300 Pa – 1000 Pa (3 cm H2O – 10 cm H2O).
- Pressure warning – Sound alarm (Pneumatic alarm).
- Indicator light – On indicates that the device is in operation.
- Working noise – Not more than 55dB (A).
- Gas input – Medical oxygen 0.3MPa-0.4MPa.
- Power supply – Ac 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz.
There are no reviews yet.